Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lost

I know I have been slack. It has been a month. So much has happened. I have not found love but found myself. I feel alive. Instead of writing about life, I have been living it. That’s what I have learned in Italy. My Italian sucks, but I have gained some passion and have met some amazing people along the way. I’ve have time to think...to ponder..to eat....to drink...to laugh and to stop and see wonderful things. La Dolce Vita. I’m in a space that I can write again. But then again, is anyone reading this?

5 comments:

  1. Yes! Now write again! :-)

    Glad you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... some people are reading this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray you are back! And even better it sounds like Italy has rejuvenated you. Buon per voi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Single Guy - have been following you for years (since Sydney). Don't leave your readers hanging without notice haha!

    ReplyDelete